Friday, January 4, 2008

Rearranging Spaces

I have been home all day trying to figure out how to rearrange our new home. Marie has been working all day (we exchanged roles hahaha) and I am trying to surprise her with a new look, a more inviting, intimate and cozy setting (which is what she likes). I don't think I was very successful, since the apartment still looks quite messy, but I guess that is just a part of the process. I cannot wait for her to be back and tell me what she thinks of it. I would take some pictures, but I am sure she would want to either move it all back the way it was, or simply rearrange my "arrangements" haha =). In any event, I will update this post later with the end product. Oh, and by the way, does anyone else feel they have collected too many pieces of furniture? I sure feel that way, and hey, I've only been married for a month, go figure!

3 comments:

New Mom said...

John you are so sweet. Oh, and get used to lot of furniture. Women love to have their "things!"

New Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

I love the apartment by the way! It was so much fun coming home finding the house all clean and put away!!! Your so amazing Jonathan!! And for everybody's information He not only rearranged the house but made curtains and a table runner with the left over material we used to refurnish our table chairs!! He is the best!! Yes he has been playing the wife and I the husband :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online