Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008, New Year! Year of "FOCUS"

This is my first blog, and what a better time to start one than today. It is hard to believe that 2008 is already here. I look back and think of all the wonderful happenings 2007 left behind, and can't help to think what 2008 has in store for me, for us. It is with great enthusiasm that I embark on this new "journey to a higher life" of which I am thrilled to sail with my wife Marie.
I know how pathetic a newly wed may sound, but I truly want to enjoy every second of it. I just hope I can get my act together and start making a change in my world, and I pray that this year would be the greatest yet. "The best IS YET to come." It is late, and I better get some rest, not before I mention how exciting I am to know that it only gets better from here on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online