Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Breathtaking

Marie is trying to get a job at a modeling agency, so we have been trying to find a good place for her to submit her portfolio. My brother Nathan has done a terrific Job with Marie's pictures for her new portfolio, so I want to share a few in here. Nathan has won various contest in photography and video production).
During an interview today, Marie was told to also pursue an acting career, but needless to say, she thinks she does not have the personality for acting. We both agree that for a few extra hundred bucks ANYone could have "the personality."
It even makes me want to sign up, although I don't think I am a very good candidate. However, we are not financially able to that at this time, it may be something to consider down the road.
Here are the pictures.




3 comments:

New Mom said...

Wow, you have a very talented brother. He must have an awesome wife to inspire him ;) I wanna see more pics of the wedding. It would be nice if I could click on some of them to enlarge them.

Marie said...

WHAAAT!!!!! I don't know if i really want you posting these pictures on your blog!!!!! :)

New Mom said...

You stay out of this M.M. It has nothing to do with you. John, you have my permission to post all the picks of MM as you want. Now where are those wedding pics?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online