Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shalom Mishpocha!

Shalom Mishpocha! Mishpocha is a Hebrew word that means "family." We are the 'family' of God, made up of Jew and Gentile without the barrier wall of separation.

This is the phrase (or close to it) that Sid Roth uses at the beginning of his radio show. I was introduced to him not too long ago (a year or two perhaps) but it wasn't until recently that I started listening to his radio show and iTunes podcasts.



Why am I talking about Sith Roth?

Well... because he has done a wonderful job hunting down people who have had 'supernatural' encounters with God or heavenly beings, hence the name for his show - "It's Supernatural."

There have been a few episodes of individuals who have not necessarily have personal encounters with God, but they have received revelations or inside information about certain topics that are relevant to our generation, our times, our society.

I recently attended a conference given by a gentleman who appeared in a recent episode of It's Supernatural, where I met a really nice family. They asked me how I learned about this particular speaker, so I told them I saw him on Sid Roth. I was a little surprised that none of them had ever heard about Sid Roth, so that is why I am writing about him.

If you've never watched his show, or listen to his radio program, let me tell you that you are seriously missing out!

Of course, there is always that one who will disagree with anything that is broadcasted on the show, or who will be very leery, but for those who enjoy fresh, divine revelations from Heaven, it is a must watch!

I have also ordered a few of the materials that elaborate on each guests appearances on the show, so I will be doing a 'review' of them in the near future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online