Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Direction

Courtesy of Google Images


Whew!! It's been such a long time since I've posted an entry on my blog. I had given up blogging because of the lack of time, but I've come to realize that there is never enough time in one's day, so I've taken on a challenge to try to update regularly, as much as possible.

There are so many things that I want to write about, yet not everything is worthy of publishing, nevertheless, I will attempt to keep this blog informative/useful for those who care to follow it.

I've also felt compelled to take on a different direction as to the meaning of this blog, because in the grand scheme of things, politics is only a small part of our daily lives, but our walk with Yahweh [God] is (or should be) the main part of our lives, the very reason of our existence.

I don't claim to have it all figured out, but I make an effort to try to draw closer to Yahweh, and as I draw closer to Him, He will draw closer to me - that is the reason for this blog, so is the name.

In lieu of a 'real' blog entry, I will embed the song that inspired my new blog's name, a song that certainly inspires me daily to let myself be lead "to the cross."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online